Terms & conditions
The Fonterra Grass Roots Fund provides grants of between $500 and $5000 to a wide range of community initiatives. More details are contained in the guidelines available at https://fonterrafgrf.appserver.co.nz/attachments/fonterra-grassroots-sponsorship-guidelines.pdf. Fonterra may update the guidelines from time to time without providing prior notice.
By submitting your application, you agree and acknowledge on behalf of yourself and your organisation, group or other entity applying for the sponsorship:
- You have read the guidelines and acknowledge that your application will be assessed, without limitation, against the criteria set out in the guidelines.
- If your application is successful, you will issue Fonterra Co-operative Group Limited with an invoice for the full sponsorship amount to be received (if requested).
- If your application is successful, you consent to the details of your approved sponsorship being posted on Fonterra.com/grassroots, Facebook and/or all other forms of media.
- If your application is successful, you consent to the use of any of your photographs, images, feedback and stories for use on Fonterra.com/grassroots, Facebook, or any other media.
- If your application is successful, you agree to ensure that the sponsorship amount and any products or services received as a result of this application will be used only for the purposes for which the application was approved and for no other purpose. You will provide Fonterra with proof of expenditure if requested. You will return any money that you don’t spend to Fonterra.
- Unless your application is successful, you will not refer to Fonterra as a sponsor of the activity or programme which is the subject of your application.
- If your application is successful you will permit a Fonterra representative to attend or partake (if practicable) in the initiative.
- You will not use Fonterra’s trademarks or other intellectual property (including its logo) without Fonterra’s prior written approval.
- Any decision made by any Fonterra Grass Roots Fund Regional Committee(s) is final. You accept and understand that no explanation for any decision made regarding any application needs to be provided.
- If your application is chosen by the Fonterra Grass Roots Fund Regional Committee, but Fonterra is unable to contact you within a reasonable period of time following the decision of the Regional Committee, then Fonterra reserves the right to choose another successful applicant and you will forfeit any sponsorship amount.
- You confirm that where this application contains personal information relating to any person, those persons have authorised the provision of their personal information by the applicant to Fonterra for the purposes of: this application; fulfilling the requirements of any sponsorship granted; Fonterra sharing that information within the Fonterra group for marketing and customer services purposes
- You acknowledge and agree that if you fail to comply with any of the above obligations, the Fonterra Grass Roots Fund Regional Committee(s) may take action to terminate the sponsorship including, but not limited to, requiring that you return or reimburse Fonterra for any funding or products that have been provided.