Terms & conditions
If your application is successful you agree and acknowledge on behalf of yourself and your organisation, group or other entity applying for the sponsorship, the following:
- If our application is successful, we agree to issue Fonterra Co-operative Group Limited with an invoice for the full sponsorship amount to be received (if applicable).
- If our application is successful, we consent to the details of our approved sponsorship being listed on Fonterra.com/grassroots, Facebook or other media.
- If our application is successful, we agree to ensure that the sponsorship amount and any products or services received as a result of this application will be used only for the purposes for which the application was approved and for no other purpose and we will provide Fonterra with proof of expenditure if requested. We will return any money that we don’t spend to Fonterra.
- We agree that, unless this application is successful, we may not refer to Fonterra as a sponsor of the activity or programme which is the subject of this application.
- If this application is successful we agree to a Fonterra representative may attend of partake (where applicable) in the initiative.
- Regardless of whether this application is approved or not, we agree that we will not use Fonterra’s trademarks or other intellectual property (including its logo) without Fonterra’s prior written approval.
- We acknowledge that any decision made by any Fonterra Grass Roots Fund Regional Committee(s) is final. We accept and understand that no explanation for any decision made regarding our application needs to be provided.
- We confirm that where this application contains personal information relating to any person, those persons have authorised the provision of their personal information by the applicant to Fonterra for the purpose of this application and for the purposes of fulfilling the requirements of any sponsorship granted.
- We acknowledge and agree that if we fail to comply with any of the above obligations, the Fonterra Grass Roots Fund Regional Committee(s) may take action to terminate the sponsorship including, but not limited to, requiring that we return or reimburse Fonterra for any funding or products that have been provided.